Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaspr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The white outlining for character and object selection destroys the immersion of the 3d view. Could you consider either getting rid of it completely or at least change it to something less aggressive, more beautiful or sophisticated? It gives everything a kind of cheap "2D" look&feel and pulls me out of the game. OK, it does make selecting things obvious and clear, but at what cost? If not, can you make it a toggle "off" option in the settings?

old hand
old hand
There should be a keybind for highlight characters in the options. Unless you are speaking of something else?

Kaspr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The white highlighting on characters and objects looks cheap and is immersion breaking in my opinion. I'm asking for an option to turn it off completely.

old hand
old hand
You must have hit that key by accident. I can turn my outline on and off with my keybind (not sure what default is, you will have to look.) If you are afraid of hitting it again then maybe just clear that bind or put an unused key there instead.

N
old hand
old hand
N
You can turn the outlines on and off, the same with the colored circles at the feet of characters in combat.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It's optional, so no point complaining.

If you need help finding where to turn off, I can check it later, can't play right now. The default shortcut key is ` that's left side of 1 on keyboard.
Helps a lot when need to find my other characters when being sneaky.

Kaspr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I don't have early access, thought it was hardcoded. I'm happy there is a setting for that.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard