They overpower this yeeting, shoving and throwing with reckless abandon and it's getting extremely annoying. Yeah it's fun for the memes but it's really GARBAGE GAMEPLAY.

Throwing enemies or using them as weapons is actually two actions combined into one. The grapple action (which I'm not at all sure uses Athletics vs. Athletics/Acrobatics since it seems to often have 95% chance of success) and the attack or throw action.

Why would you ever again use a weapon in combat if you can just smash two enemies together for more damage with a much higher hit rate? Or throw an attacker away from melee range and damage two enemies with just one action?

And there is also a pattern of ignoring all actual D&D mechanics in the process. Where are the skill checks and saving throws??? It's just 95% to execute some OP homebrew double action move. With a lot of lava / rivers / pits thrown in for instant kills.

I don't think I can play this if combat is this dumb. It's like a small children's playground, not a tactical combat game.

Last edited by 1varangian; 15/02/22 10:35 PM.