Originally Posted by Chromax
Originally Posted by fylimar
I don't get the obsession with sexy underwear for characters adventuring and living in the wilds mostly.

There I have to kindly remind you about the script of the game so you could see the justification for wearing sexy lingerie in the wilds.
Your character is a young citizen of a large city and in one beautiful day she was suddenly kidnapped by mind flayers.
Definitely she did not plan any adventure, but she probably planned to spend a good evening on a date or a party.
So, in the morning of an ill-fated day of her kidnapping she put on sexy and provocative lingerie, because she couldn't be aware of impending misfortune.

Also I do not mean that a player necessarily should undress his or her character and run naked in the wilderness, but the mere fact that your heroine wears sexy undies under her mage robe or heavy plate armour is warming and soothing to mind.

Hope I was able to clarify my point.

Nope, this is still ridiculous. People don't run around with sexy underwear during the day and the character is always wearing a practical armor or robe, indicating, that they are indeed dressed for adventuring.
And If you are advocating for sexy underwear, at least do it both gender, otherwise it is indeed sexist and objectifiying.
I mean, not that I think, that you care about it, but speaking as a female gamer, I'm a bit tired of those threads.
By all means, give options, but also give options to not ran around like a sex worker.

Last edited by fylimar; 19/02/22 01:56 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who