Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by fylimar
Yeah, my characters were shoved into the lava more than once from a ridiculous distance. It's especially frustrating with Lae'zel, a strength 18 fighter, whose armor weights more than your average goblin or duergar. You can't tell me , that a goblin ( not even strength based, it was one of the archer) can shove her through half of the Blighted Village.

I don't think anyone can be shoved halfway through the Blighted Village. I'd love to see the footage of that.

Also, just a thought, but maybe it's currently easier to shove Lae'zel because, as a githyanki, she weighs considerably less than others. Skin and bones, those gith. They're much easier to throw because of their weight, aren't they?
I don't make a habit of recording my gameplay just so I have proof for people, who like to question other people with different opinions and experiences than themselves.
Just know, that this was, what happened.
And even If Lae'zel weights less ( probably not less than a goblin) she has armor and weapons that weight a ton and because of her strength, I give her everything else heavy to carry.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who