Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by LukasPrism
I hope you’re just being provocative here…
A little ... but it certainly worked. laugh

it’s pretty obvious people don’t want Larian creating random items until they stumble onto something. They want them to start with ones that already exist in D&D.
Yeah i gathered as much ... what dont come to me is a reason.

Those people insist to get things they allready know bcs ... ?
And what does it matter what will be added first?
And what does it matter if besides SOME (since nobody ever told that every PHB artefact will be implemented, nor that nothing outside it will not) of them there will be something new?

I dunno, it seems quite simple ...
You find item ... you like it > you use it ... you dont like it > you sell it (or hide it in your camp if you are like me laugh ).
Whats the big fuss about? laugh

If i would like to be provocative (and also brutaly honest) i would say something like those reactions seems to me a lot like:
Boo-hoo i didnt get the toy i wished for! :-/

To name a few…
Is all i asked ... and i get it, finaly. smile

To be quite honest few of them actualy sounds interesting ... some others seems to be just fine i gues, kinda ... but there are also items that are just meh, like send to vendor in first opourtunity anyway. :-/
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I hope you’re just being provocative here…
A little ... but it certainly worked. laugh

it’s pretty obvious people don’t want Larian creating random items until they stumble onto something. They want them to start with ones that already exist in D&D.
Yeah i gathered as much ... what dont come to me is a reason.

Those people insist to get things they allready know bcs ... ?
And what does it matter what will be added first?
And what does it matter if besides SOME (since nobody ever told that every PHB artefact will be implemented, nor that nothing outside it will not) of them there will be something new?

I dunno, it seems quite simple ...
You find item ... you like it > you use it ... you dont like it > you sell it (or hide it in your camp if you are like me laugh ).
Whats the big fuss about? laugh

If i would like to be provocative (and also brutaly honest) i would say something like those reactions seems to me a lot like:
Boo-hoo i didnt get the toy i wished for! :-/

To name a few…
Is all i asked ... and i get it, finaly. smile

To be quite honest few of them actualy sounds interesting ... some others seems to be just fine i gues, kinda ... but there are also items that are just meh, like send to vendor in first opourtunity anyway. :-/

Well the items I listed are just common/uncommon which is appropriate for low levels. There are far more if you include rare, very rare, legendary. But even all of the ones I listed could be impactful and useful.