Originally Posted by LukasPrism
Are you sure about that? I haven’t checked myself but OP’s screen shots show AB as force. You’re not getting confused with Hex (which is necrotic)?
Eeeeh... Possible. I definitely need to make a thorough test myself. Will take a bit of time to get to that wall...

Back in 2020, I did my very first playthrough with a Human Warlock, and I definitely remember that these separate log entries with AB damage were already there. So it's not a recent change. Didn't pay much attention to them back then.

EDIT: Yep, most probably an engine's limitation. Captured a similar screen which clearly shows second entries for AB after every attack (blue arrows):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I wouldn't call it a minor issue. AB is a huge part of Warlock's damage output, because it's a flat bonus which is always applied when you hit with EB. At later levels, when Warlocks receive additional EB beams, AB bonus is applied to each of them, regardless of whether it was a single target or not. This allows Warlocks to be more or less on par with classes that receive multi-attacks. Any enemy with a damage reduction like this wall will make Warlocks much less useful in a combat.

P.S. A separate issue that can be seen here is marked by an orange arrow. The fact that my party stands at the temple's entrance and still hears Zarys barking her orders back at Zhentarim's Hideout is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited by RutgerF; 04/03/22 06:37 AM.