Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Rage also gives damage boost as the part of the same formula, rather than separate 2dmg "roll" ...
Wich should be typologicaly much closer to Agonising Blast, since that is also conditioned flat bonus.

Aha, here we go!

I did a detailed test of different attacks under the effect of berserker's Frenzy at character's level 4:

• Default attack - 1 entry;
  • Weapon-specific attack (Lacerate) - 1 entry;
  • Reckless Attack - 1 entry;
  • Frenzied Strike - 1 entry;
  • Enraged Throw, using corpse as an improvised weapon - 2 entries, but the second one shows damage done to the corpse rather than target, so this is okay;
  • Enraged Throw, using a Handaxe from inventory - 2 entries, for some reason with different damage types (Slashing and Bludgeoning)!

Here are the screens:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I find it especially amusing that, for the main throw damage, the STR bonus is counted twice. Unless it's actually RAW and specific to either Rage or Frenzy - ?
In any case, DON'T TOUCH IT LARIAN!!!!111 laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is a complete mystery to me. Why Bludgeoning? Which die was used to determine damage - the weapon's? It's the same value after all, but that might be a coincidence.
Another question is what the "Teghun was killed while Downed." line is doing here. At the point of his death, he was not only standing upright, but also attacked my berserker once. Unless it comes from this second damage entry, because at this point he already was technically dead (he had only 6 HP when I attacked him, and the first line did 10 damage).

Questions, questions...