Originally Posted by Ragitsu
You're not truly playing D&D until you're fighting a Paragon Prismatic Dragon or two avatars at once.
Solasta video game of Dungeons Dragons 5 and is max 10 level. Solasta have one BIG Dragon that you must fight. There no need to have super big Dragon that you need to fight in BG3. It is true I have want to have 12 max level in BG3. However I have never said I do not want have a fight a Dragon in BG3. Warning MAJOR SPOILERS down below and please do not CLICK FOR GOBLINS and read unless you accept major spoilers of BG3 story and Lore about Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms:

If you think about that there is very possible to fight a Demon or Dragon in BG3 if you think about all things that happen in Act 1. There is I suspect a Major BIG and powerful Demon that offer a possible cure. We see powerful Dragons here and there flying though also true they seem more interested attacking the Mindflayers. Gityhanki as a race did a pact with very Evil and Chaotic Dragon God Tiamat that has made some Red Dragons fight on Gihyanki race (Well at least those Githyanki who worship the Dragon God) side vs Mindflayers. Mindflayers have tried to keep Githyanki in complete slavery but they did revolution. There is also danger if she the great and powerful Evil Chaotic Tiamat Dragon Goddess would enter the Forgotten Realms that would put all races in dire danger and possible even extinction to be Dragon food or say complete slavery under merciless Dragon rule. Tiamat generally does not love humanoid races with perhaps Githyanki as an exception. Much telling is also that the Githyanki that was sent to negotitate with Dragon God Tiamat never returned (probably eaten). Tiamat she a ultra powerful Evil Chaotic Dragon Goddess did so n Red Dragons (not all some will remain more neutral, but still likely not attack Githyanki) will even serve Githyanki so they can ride on them and fight vs Mindflayers.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 12/03/22 09:51 AM.