So, with that little update out of the way, I'd like to embark with everyone on a rousing game of “Guess The Halfling!” In this game, I'll post some pictures, screenshots from the game. In the pictures, one of the actors present will be a halfling, and one will be a medium-sized character. Let's guess which is which!

Here's a simple one, of a dream, on the grass. One of these characters is supposed to be a halfling, the other is a half-elf:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

How about this one – which one of these characters is supposed to be the 'halfling'; here's a hint – it's not the drow:

Sleeping gently, before...

Giant hand on my shoulder..? Agh! Don't eat me scary lady!!

Tiny elf man smells delicious! Totally a halfling, yes, honest.

One more – Guess which one is meant to be a halfling; it's not Astarion.

Even if they ultimately don't change *anything* else about the current halfling models (and I'll be deeply disappointed if they don't), they absolutely must address this issue with the egregious head size. It's just absurd.

Wish I had more to report on this front, folks, but there's not been any sign of any core changes to the models as of yet. At this point, I'm mostly hoping that it's been taken on board and will be considered if/when we get an update to give us body types.