Originally Posted by Terminator2020
This yet haha...

Solasta is still crap in this way.
+ Well I guess this is for me only something to do while I wait for BG3... and it is Dungeons Dragons at least slightly they did not get full DnD license and instead somekind of limited DnD license.
- Ugly graphics. Ugly dolls Hahaaa!
- Forget about movie effects.
- What freedom? Ultra linear.
- Forget the notion of explore.
- Bugs.
- Clumsy control feeling. Bullshit that Neverwinter Nigths 1 is more clumsy then this.
- Jump here and there and confusing terrain with different height positions.
- I can not play this with brother or with friends.
6.5/10

vs

BG3
+ Very good graphics.
+ BLAH BLAH BLAH etc.
+ I will play it with my brother for sure and maybe with also with some friends. However right no not yet play with by brother. My brother said he will play this with me when it is full release. When is BG3 full release? Well I my best guess for BG3 full release is roughly January-June 2023. Yes it could be release with very end of 2022, but I do not believe that will happen.
9.25/10

ROFL. But why 9.25? Might as well say 10/10 and be done with it lol.
Seriously though Ill add a <few> more negatives to your weird list for BG3.

-Shit control system. Stupid toilet chain.
-Awfull Pathfinding.
-Pointless Items overload. Too many potions, scrolls, and food makes many class abilities beyond pointless. For example.
-CRAP D&D 5th system. So much missing or just weird Larian house rules.
-Just 4 joinable companions. Give us 6! But....
-Less than 10 companions for the whole game anyways apparently. Probably 8 ??? BG2 had 18. Dont give a shit if <well they are more detailed>. Less is less. And Larian has the funds.
-INCREDIBLY cringy cinematic dialogues. Looks like shit most of the time. TO MY EYES. I love movies/good acting; and this is just <meme calore> bad.
-Poor D&D atmosphere; Super silly Larianized world. Still way too cartoony graphics...I guess thats what kids like these days.
-No day/night time or calendar. POOR ATMOSPHERE building, again.
-This is Baldur's Gate game right? Doesn't even remotely FEEL like a BG game. AGAIN POOR ATMOSPHERE building. DOS3 in Faerun.
-Incredibly slow passed turn base battle system.
-Blend shit looking hard to use UI.
BLA BLA BLA etc........

In my honest opinion BG3 is a solid 7/10 game. And thats being VERY kind. IF it weren't for the graphics and cinematics (which I dislike personally...) Id give it a 5/10 alone for gameplay and rest.

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 18/03/22 10:09 AM.