Originally Posted by UV01
Tuco, you made a response to a post of mine a while back when I asked for better camp accommodations, suggesting that Larian has more important things to work on.
No, I didn't.
Whatever I said (assuming you aren't mixing me with someone else, since I don't remember any of this) I'm fairly confident you are misquoting and misrepresenting it.

EDIT: Guess what? I went back and checked your post history. I'm assuming this is the thread you are talking about:
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=97782&Number=774019#Post774019

And this was my reply:

My counter-argument would be "Don't give Larian even more reasons to keep this one-unique-camp-from-everywhere thing around".

I have no idea of HOW you did even begin to interpret it as "Larian has more important things to work on".

I also don't care about your petty "paybacks" so you can kindly spare me the declaration of intent next time.
If you don't have anything to say about this specific topic, feel free to ignore it.

DOS did not have such disgusting parabolas

It absolutely did.

Last edited by Tuco; 01/04/22 05:42 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN