So funny to me people defending less content is GOOD nowdays...Shows the state of the industry. People are so used to it and auto-equate this to better quality?!
ooooh 4 is fine! ITS HIGH QUALITY. 8 companions no problem! ITS HIGH QUALITY. Fewer classes great! ITS HIGH QUALITY. Why have more? Its already so HIGH QUALITY! And simple! And you can make MODS ! and we have DLCs ! Its perfect!

Expectation are now so low even shit smells like roses.

Just watch everyone lose their minds when Larian announces A SINGLE NEW COMPANION! OMG THEY DID IT! LARIAN YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST ! See nay-sayers, they delivered!
I mean common, as we've seen just adding a SINGLE class to the game gets its own special <world event> LOL.

Remember that Sony PS1 conference when he went up to the mike and dropped the "$299" Bomb?

Where is the :

"30 companions"
"party of 6"
"103 subclasses"
"500+ spells"

game? (Pathfinder WoTr came the closest, and BRAVO for that!) Thats what I expected from a new age BG3 game. In a cRPG more is definitely better. BECAUSE THE QUALITY CAN IMPROVE.

BG2 was designed from the start to have a boat load of content. And thanks to that base concept even 20 years later the modding community is strong, the game better, more fun and longer for it. Yes it aged, but like a fine wine; and not everyone drinks wine...sadly...homebrew new age beer is more popular wink

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 20/04/22 11:05 PM.