Originally Posted by Rhobar121
What problems are we talking about? Because apart from repulsion, practically nothing else is a significant problem that could be fixed by RAW.

I'm a little surprised to read that question. This forum has hundreds of threads with detailed arguments about how the mechanics in BG3 are less balanced and less fun than their 5E counterparts. I could not possibly list them all here, but many of them contain one or more of the following opinions about Larian's design choices: that they imbalance the game, reduce the diversity of gameplay choices, eliminate meaningful player agency, make obsolete many items and spells, and dilute class identities. These complaints would naturally be solved by implementing the already refined systems in the PHB.

I have not come across a large group of players complaining about using potions as a bonus action, so it is dishonest and misleading to act like anyone is opposed to that because "its not RAW." It has not come up, so people are happy with it, as they are about any other changes that are actually good changes. They are unhappy about the changes that are not good changes. It is obvious that D&D players are going to complain about a D&D game when the mechanics in the game are worse than what could have been copied from the PHB.