Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
It's definitely good practice for what to expect in BG3, especially if Larian finally manages to get reactions working.

Spirit Guardians was probably my most used spell in Solasta. Dear lord, the offensive and defensive utility of it is sublime. Shadowheart will turn into a wrecking ball once she has the ability to hit level 5 and gains access to that spell.

i love spiritual guardians too. only cast it when boss fights or difficult encounter. it's only good for the sustain radiant damage. it mentioned speed is half. speed is half is not slow correct me if im wrong?. it only slow the movement speed. i do love the sustain damage though. on the other hand i find my wizard using slow rather than said haste. aoe slow is nice? limit to 1 action, -2 penalty to AC and DEX saves and cant use reactions.

i'm also wondering IF solasta feats will be available for bg3? love the follow up attack. i find myself picking up feats rather than ASI as suggested by many guides though. solasta is really nice since they gave us factions that sells stuffs can increase those stats so makes more sense to pick feats that has abilities.