I would say that area is possible ... even tho not exactly probable ... since every bit of map is revealing another parts of the story, and it would be a shame to spoil too much before release. :-/

And new class should be certain, i mean we still have little over half year over us ... during that time they should manage to finish at least one more. laugh

I would not expect another companion, since there isnt much to test on them, unless they would want to make them character lifting as they did with Shadowheart ...

There are several "on going" mechanics and stuff we have ben told that they keep working on, so some progress would be certainly fine ...
You know stuff like: Reactions, UI, reactions, casting, reactions, fog of war, reactions, ... did i mentioned reactions?

---

I would agree with people saying that Larian should take their time and certainly not rush anything ...
On the other hand, im not quite sure if their taken time would be well spend lately ... but i gues that is beyond our reach. :-/

I mean, in the past i was worried that last released class will not get as much testing as any other ... since people would be bored with the game, and release will be closing, and other stuff ... even myself i only played once with Barbarian and stopped my evil play before i even reached Goblin camp. :-/
Lately i start realize that amount of time or amount of testing may not be relevant factor ... concidering that people are complaining about Wizards and Rogues for last ... year and half (or is it 3/4 allready?) and basicaly, nothing changed. :-/

So ... maybe im just sceptic somehow, but i just somehow cant help the feeling that real answer for the question: What will next patch contain? Is: It doesnt matter really.

---

And since topics like this will sooner or later turn into wishlist, why even resist?
I would not mind at all if next patch would be another pure mechanics patch without any new class as Patch ... 5, was it? Not sure. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 06/05/22 09:32 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown