Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
No i dont ... it may come as surprise, but that is the reason why i said it. -_-
I don't really trust that one bit, especially after your history here, it's not the first time you are acting ignorant just for the heck of it.

Now back to the topic:

Nobody said that Astarion "isnt evil" ...
The premise was Astarion "may bot be evil BECAUSE he is a vampire spawn".

See the difference?
A still equals B ...
But the topic is reason for A = B ... not the equation itself.

I just mentioned the fact that we know astarion is evil as an aside and that was clearly mentioned in my post.

Same as Lae'zel who was mentioned in the same post, with exactly same reasoning ...
Githyanki are not "inherently evil" ... their society makes them evil, bcs good person would not thrive there (maybe not even survive honestly) ...
Just as with Drow ...
Yes they are inherently evil, it doesn't matter if you inherit it from culture or nature. It is still inherited.

Yeah, undeads "usualy are evil" ...
But undeads ... especialy Vampires ... also usualy are not able to walk on sunlight, not able to walk into houses without invitation, are able to clib walls without skill checks, naturaly regenerate, have natural armor, can use their claws, and are resistant for: Necrotic / Bludgeoning / Piercing / Slashing from Nonmagical Attacks.
None of it apply on Astarion ...

This has already been explained, and verified by Astarion himself that it is the tadpoles doing.
Why would the tadpole change his alignment?
Why only his and why no one elses. And most importantly, we already know that it didn't...

Based on what exactly are you claiming that rule of aligment for Undead do?

Would you mind refrasing this question, i have no idea what you are asking?