I've enjoyed the game. It was well worth $60, and it's still EA.

That said, I'll probably never do another EA. The amount of frustration debating endlessly over different things and getting very little feedback from Larian has left a REALLY bad taste in my mouth. I wanted to post suggestions to help improve the game. I never knew I'd be sometimes arguing over the tiniest things in an empty vacuum for almost 2 years.

Take party of 6. All Larian has to do is say yes or no. Just, "Yes. We'll provide an option for players to have up to 6 if they want.". Or "Nope. Not gonna happen. Too many issues.". Or whatever.

But instead, we keep spinning round and round and round and round, saying the same things over and over again.

Personally, I think they're doing it on purpose. Keep the convos going and new people hop on and start reading them and bam. It takes off again. Keeps the game alive. It's torture for the fans who hang out here, suffering because they don't know what they are going to get, but it seems to work. The forums are still active even after all this time.

Guess sometimes silence is more effective than talking.