I have done early access and beta testing for several games, usually it has been a good thing. This is the only one I have found to be frustrating and this is due to lack of communication. Sure they might "be listening to feedback" but no one knows what they are listening to and what they are ignoring.

1. Player feedback in many cases does lead to a lot of changes (not always good ones depending on who you ask) but it usually will affect things.

2. I am hoping they surprise us with some things in the final release but the gameplay itself unfortunately will probably remain the same.

3. This is all on player self control (and the lack of.) Early Access means things may change and things are still being worked on. If someone gets burned out, that is because they decided to play too much. Play through what you want of the game, leave feedback if you want, then move on to something else until an update comes out. In one game I play, there are a handful of people who complain that the game is awful when they do wipes or make other drastic changes, but they are quickly reminded that early access means things like this will happen.

4. Some games stay in early access for years, this is nothing new. The one I mainly play has been in this state for almost 4 years. You can do a lot of stuff already but they are constantly improving and adding things and taking player feedback into account. They actually interact with players and give monthly reports of what the different departments are working on. The hype for full release may be a bit different for that game since it is an entirely different genre to this one (survival) but I expect it to draw in a lot of people simply because it will be unique in its mechanics.

As for this game, I feel like they got more sales than expected already and probably aren't worried about full release. Besides, they will probably take the lazy way out like many games unfortunately do and rely on streamers to draw in all their brainwashed followers. Once they all buy it then Larian won't care if they move on to the next popular thing because they get their money no matter what.