Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by fylimar
He didn't say Maximuus thinks, but Maximuus counts - so... not at all guesswork.
Yeah ... he said ... that is source of my disbelief ... that someone else said ... wich is another one.
And i simply dont believe either, there was not even a single word about any guessing.

I mean ... if i would claim that i just went to that topic and counted them aswell ... and i counted only 74 accounts ...
Tuco would probably believe me aproximately as much as much i believe that there was so nice round number ... 200. wink
And that would be not at all..
You know, sometimes you could just shut up and spare to make a fool of yourself with some embarrassing, far-fetched mirror climbing, only because you feel compelled to have the last word no matter what.

P.S. Also, let's face it... It's not even as if you like the system yourself. You just took to heart your role as the petty, petulant devil's advocate for Larian and feel compelled to have a "witty answer" against any criticism people make on this forum.

Last edited by Tuco; 27/05/22 08:37 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN