Originally Posted by Ranxerox
Personally I've enjoyed it. I play lots of other games so I leave BG3 for a while and tend to return after a patch or two. I know I'll enjoy full release more because EA has made it easier for me to explore different class and race options for my characters that I might have ignored if confronted with the entire story play out. I've also been able to develop a few characters personality and back stories and one in particular I have really enjoyed playing. She'll be fully fleshed out and ready to experience Full release from the start when it eventually arrives.

i'm currently replaying solasta. just purchased all the DLCs. i haven't play bg3 EA ever since its initially first release. not even patch2, 3.. or whatever. so i really hope when replaying it's going to be a breeze rather than a tedium. the skip intro in solasta is pretty neat.

on top of that.. i'm actually installed the community expansion mod. there seems to be an option for multi-class. this is really awesome. i pretty figure out what kind of build i want for a multi-class character in bg3. only wish is that level cap should be around level 12. it would be great if more.