Incredibly burned out and bored with BG3 now. As expected cinematic dialogue overload as gotten OLD and SILLY really fast. Itemization hasnt changed much from DOS2. Boring NPC choices. Boring party load-out with just 4. Incredible MESS of a UI. Slow slow slow tactical combat. Zero world atmosphere. NOTHING entices me to visit Faerun again. Man, cant wait to get immersed in that world...NOT!.

Between all the recent computer RPGs, I am playing Pathfinder WoTr the most. It just has everything *except for pretty face cinematic dialogues, which is great NOT having in my view (opens the game more to mods, more/longer dialogue, more content options).

It has that classic control and UI. Not design for controller shit. Not designed with smartphone user sensibilities.
Epic character portraits/ custom art option.
6 party members. Over 15 playable NPCs. All while not perfect, most are pretty great with the story.
A solid D^D 3.75 system *Pathfinder which I love. BOAT LOAD of classes and builds.
A fun simple yet epic story.
Incredible music, very immersive world. TONS of content.
Fun gameplay with OPTIONS to turn base OR RtWp. Both work great.
It just does EVERYTHING pretty well. I am not a big fan of the still too colorful manga like graphics (problem with EVERY games nowdays....), also wish we had a bit more character appearance customization.
All in all, that game feels more BG3 than Larian's BG3 lol.

Owlcat games : the longer I play them the more I love their games.
Larian games : the longer I play them the more I hate their games.

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 30/05/22 07:00 AM.