Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I wonder ...
Maybe you will clear this mystery for me ... for the sake of what exactly you keep repeating that lie? smile
I just noticed you posting contrasting opinions on various occasions, whenever it was convenient in an argument. I can't be bothered to track down when the actual statements were, unless you sue me for deformation. wink

Originally Posted by JandK
What I find odd is that someone else has trouble understanding that other people enjoy them.
Perhaps, I would just think that with how high the bar has been set for cinematics, that someone who likes cinematics in their games would be put off by what they are offered in BG3. Same with control system - yes, they fulfill basic fuction - you can awkwardly and imprecisely move and group your units, and camera mostly points at the character speaking. If they work for you, I am glad they are. However, I am willing to wager that as you don't see issues in chain system, you also aren't used to playing games in that genre. To me it's a bit like going back to auto-aim in original Doom, or systemshock1. We had better systems for that for over 20 years now. I am able to play BG3 just fine - it is just a more awkward and straight up worse experience then what I am used to.

Last edited by Wormerine; 30/05/22 07:24 PM.