Early Access is not a mistake for me. However I do not belong to those people that have played this game hundreds of hours.

On purpose I have break from gaming this for months now. Perhaps I play this again towards end of this year... I play this rarely. My brother has said he will buy it when released and play with me.

It is worth is if you can afford it and accept it as only Act 1 content and very early ALPHA etc at least when it started.

I simply want maybe test some classes when released, but I am more interested in this game when full release and then play through it all. It is not only that. There are likely more Cleric domains and subclasses available at full release.

Early access is also good to test your computer system performance.
I ran on old desktop computer:
Nvidia 1700 Titanium 8 GB DDR5
16 GB RAM DDR4
Fast for being such old CPU AMD RYZEN 2600 X with in TURBO speed 4,2 GHZ 6 cores 12 threads and it runs fine on FULL HD resolution max settings. With my budget I think I buy laptop as well with Nvidia 3600 or better (and a laptop with minimum 16GB RAM) since I also travel fairly much and will not take my desktop with me on my travels.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 30/05/22 07:59 PM.