Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Larian Studios
OP Offline
Larian Studios
Hello Stadia players!

We’ve released a new hotfix just for you, addressing questionable hotbar behaviour that was preventing some players from enjoying Patch 7. Now you’ll once again be able to swap hotbar actions around to your heart’s content, just as the Absolute intended.

CONTROLLER
  • Fixed multiple hotbar UI issues, including:
  • Actions always being assigned to the default hotbar, even after being assigned to another hotbar
  • Main weapon actions being duplicated in the default hotbar when clearing other slots
  • Being unable to clear a hotbar slot
  • Not being able to place common actions in the hotbar from a spellbook if the same actions were already in the hotbar
  • Questionable hotbar behaviour when trying to place actions over existing actions
  • Fixed a UI issue causing black avatar portraits in the savegame preview.

Version Number: 4.1.1613044

Excellent! Can't wait to give it a try.

Any news on when we might see a fix for being unable to target because the camera falls through vertical structures?

But, thanks!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thx !

Any idea if this fixed the issue of not being able to choose a reward after completing quests (such as the burning inn)? Asking this because this is what held me back to do another run.
(I am unsure, but I think the issue also showed up when you have to place stuff, e.g. the emblems you need to put in the statues to open the thing at the druid grove chamber with the wolf statues and stuff).

+1 on the camera issues (if that's a stadia only issue it would explain why not everyone is talking about it all the time).

addict
addict
Welcome to the forums mollygos !

Are you a new Community Manager/herald-of-Larian-who-delivers-the-news ? (And is your new assignment here somehow related to new Community Manager that Larian was recently seeking to hire ?)

Larian Studios
OP Offline
Larian Studios
Originally Posted by Drath Malorn
Welcome to the forums mollygos !

Are you a new Community Manager/herald-of-Larian-who-delivers-the-news ? (And is your new assignment here somehow related to new Community Manager that Larian was recently seeking to hire ?)

Hey Drath! laugh Thank you.
I'm Larian's PR Director -- but expect community manager news over the summer!

addict
addict
Oh, that sounds good ! Does that mean there is a chance that there will be someone dedicated to interacting a bit with the community ? Or shall I give no specific shape to my expectations, other than the fact that news is coming over the summer ?

addict
addict
I think that what he ment by expect news in summer ^^'''

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
P
stranger
stranger
P
I have a big problem on Stadia live version. When the game try to save, it crash every time.

This happens also with the manual save also with automatic save. It sometimes happens also when the game loads a new area.

Please let me know if it is a common problem or it is only my problem.

My connection works fine with a bandwidth over 800mbps.

Stadia gamer
I
stranger
stranger
I
Good for stadia player, but what about Mac players ?

Originally Posted by mollygos
Hello Stadia players!

We’ve released a new hotfix just for you, addressing questionable hotbar behaviour that was preventing some players from enjoying Patch 7. Now you’ll once again be able to swap hotbar actions around to your heart’s content, just as the Absolute intended.

CONTROLLER
  • Fixed multiple hotbar UI issues, including:
  • Actions always being assigned to the default hotbar, even after being assigned to another hotbar
  • Main weapon actions being duplicated in the default hotbar when clearing other slots
  • Being unable to clear a hotbar slot
  • Not being able to place common actions in the hotbar from a spellbook if the same actions were already in the hotbar
  • Questionable hotbar behaviour when trying to place actions over existing actions
  • Fixed a UI issue causing black avatar portraits in the savegame preview.

Version Number: 4.1.1613044

Link Copied to Clipboard