And it still is a pain in the ass...

I played it once, when it cames out and rage quit on Nere's fight, triggered mad by the poor panel of choices and the insane difficulty of the encounter. I mean, the map is beautifull, I just loved the exploration part with secret door, moving platform and everything, but the hell! How am I supposed to deal with the boss encounter with a 4 members party size at level 4 ?! Even with speed potion I spend half of my actions resurrecting those who were killed just before. How is that supposed to be a fun fight ?
This time I tried to sneak to the forge. I was very proud to find all these clues talking about how you can use the hammer to defeat the golem. And I was saying to myself that, in fact, there is a trick. Maybe you can use the hammer to easily defeat the golem, then use the forge and improve your stuff and maybe, that will be enough to resolve Nere's encounter. I like this kind of mechanics by the way : be confronted to a very hard/impossible fight with an easy trick hidden somewhere.

So here I was, trying to defeat the Golem. I put two characters under invisibility, open lava valve with the third, and use the last one to focus the golem attention and brought it under the hammer. Use one of the hidden character to pull the lever and BIM! The golem lost more than half of its amount of life points. Nice, I thought, I just had to do it again one more time (or maybe two, because, you know, dice roll) and done. I did it, 3 or 4 times. All the sequence : agro, lava, bring it under the hammer, smash it with lava up. For all these tries, the amount of life points lost by the golem was... 0! It just didn't work anymore. Just like that, worked one time, and after that all physic laws introduced before were down. So tell me ? Is it something I did ? (Maybe lava up is not the only condition). Is it a bug ? Or is it just some sadist GM decision ? Because at this point it's not a simple difficulty adjustement. In a game a rule is a rule. If hammer and lava can injure a golem one time, it must injure it the other times. And if not, a logical and clear explanation have to exist. And if there is in this case an explanation I did'nt see, I'd like to know how this state can explain why a huge hammer and lava amount can not deal damage to a golem while my simple sword and arrows can.

So well, Grymforge is still a huge disappointment for me guys. I'll try to watch some video to find a way to pass it without being completely disgusted by the game. But if you have suggestion to help me you are more than welcome!