Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Abits
Originally Posted by Bukke
Many mods from the regular modding sites usually come with installation instructions. Have you tried checking those?
This. Because mods are not officially supported at this point, it is very important to read the mod's readme file because it is not very straightforward process at the moment
I should add this to my to-do list. Modding will be supported and the forums exist (which I know for certain as I created them, in case anyone needs confirmation) but are just waiting to be green-lighted. Which isn't my decision and is on hold as long as the EA feedback is prioritised. But just throwing that out there so it's known to be a thing.

But in the meantime I should probably collate some information about the how, why, why not and so on. People want to know how to install stuff and should know the consequences of doing so.

You are an awesome administrator!

Mods have made Bethesda what it is today, turned Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines from a dumpster fire into a master piece, have made old games playable, and great games even better.

The size of the mod list for this game should make Larian VERY happy indeed. Mod support will all but guarantee this games success.

Mods have made this game fun for me, and calmed my inner ranting.

You can't please everyone...but mods can! smile