What i believe, or what i hope will be there? :-/

Quite honestly i expect just the as we get in patch 7 ...
Just class, some items tuned for that class, some small changes in dialogue, and thats it.

What i hope for tho ...
Would be basicaly everything mentioned abowe. laugh
Stuff like level 5, adjustable starting gear, properly made reactions, new spells, missing spells, some additional subclasses, adjustable size of hotbar, option to lock hotbar, updated fog of war feature, updated party selection feature, new companions (plural is quite important here), custom party, stat rolls, additional location, etc.
Basicaly all the stuff we are talking about for last two years. laugh

And then there are wild dreams that i cant shake off, but dont even dare to hope for them ...
And that would be Gnomes, since i still dont think there is litteraly any reason to keep them from us, since we all know how they will look ... i mean what is suppose to be the surprise? O_o
Monk, and Paladin, since i believe that Larian can (and from certain point of view should) release more than one class per patch ... if they would want to.
Party of 6 ... bcs, reasons. laugh
And many, many, many, many, ... and even more MANY, missing dialogue choices ... wich should be in the group abowe, but i doubt i get them all. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown