In no way I try to fanboy defend the way it is, but
isnt Karlach emotional breakdown basically means to say she is done and better spend time doing things while she is still with us, rather than mourne?

Speaking of dropoffs. Im now obsessed with Minthara character. Not only she is the only paladin and I need a good reason for 2nd playthrough (never tried pala and want a fresh class expirience), but also quite interesting. But from what I gathered her romance is broken and doesnt work. So not only Im forced to side with filthy goblins, but lose 3-4 characters and a lot of content while she doesnt even provide much in return. Same problem here: I dont want us to force developers and writers into make THEIR game into our fanfic, but I really wish we could had her without such tremendous losses. And evil playthrough doesn offer an equal expirience or amount of content really too.

So what im trying to say Im dissapointed that after act 1 game falls apart and Karlach is just one example of it. Dont think it can be fixed considering how much work it would take, but Id rather have cut content restored than extra content and DLCs etc. May be it would fix all the problems game has including Karlach's personal quest, while also not turning the game into fanfic.

Last edited by Berseria; 27/08/23 06:29 AM.