Originally Posted by fylimar
The bard class is fun to play though. I currently have the really annoying crash when saving bug, so I can't really go forward with my current playthrough, but I heard, that Larian is already working on that. I'm testing different builds meanwhile - playing a gnome rogue and another bard and stuff.
I would love to see level 5 in EA, since that would give us a bit more to test out with all the new power levels and the stuff, I mentioned in different threads (reactions, toilet chain, party of 6), but I do enjoy the game. There is some goofy stuff, but there is a lot of good stuff in there too. I like, that you have a lot of freedom in approaching situations and I hope, that this will stay throughout the game.
I think, most people are so vehement about the points, they are not so ok with, because they care for the game - at least, it's that reason in my case.

Sorry for going a bit off topic here, but have you checked to be sure that you have applied an exception for BG 3 in your anti-virus? I have had this same type of crash twice after updates, and verifying that it was still an exception cleared it up. I'm not sure how it happened that it got removed one time, but the second time was after a drive crash, and I forgot to reapply it when I reinstalled everything.