Only today while playing with a friend we encountered a bug associated with Zorg's mod for max 9 source points (available on steam). The bug is as follows: whenever you speak to any source master about any topic you automatically gain 2 source points. You additionally get 2 source points from finishing their questlines but this is obviously intended. The issue is: since you can get more points simply by talking to them, you can have 9 points before finishing the powerful awakening quest. Hence you cant make progress because source masters cannot teach you anything more and your god is not willing to talk to you anyway. This is exactly what happened to us.

Thus my question is: does anybody know how exactly the powerful awakening quest works and what should I do to push it forward? I have already tried changing the source points in the save game but after extraction I can only reach the current sp not the max sp (globals.lsf). Can I just change the maximum sp inside the savegame to 2 for example and it would allow me to move the questline further??