Originally Posted by mr_planescapist
I wouldn't say they are evil (sadly...), this lot just really really Larianoying. A comedic mix of cringy, funny egomaniacs.
And your main character being as bland as a zucchini doesn't help.
Not sure I can say "I can't wait for the other two or three companions" cause that's all were getting apparently.

BG2 had 15. Plus an extra dozen amazingly written MOD companions which interacted with the base 15 and story (something that surely will never happen with BG3). Modders use to be able to do that before cinematic dialogues took over most cRPGs. Yea their not as detailed (though I would argue the opposite...) and not cinematic, but however pretty and movie like you can make companions shit in a 10k toilet might feel and look good but is still shit.
I genually don't share the concerns of OP here since as far as I know we will get more characters on release. But I am deeply offended by you using a Zucchini to describe blandness. It's one of the best vegetable out there with an absolutely INSANE taste, I'm sharing with you a list of top 10 Zuchinni recipe to solve your Zuchinni perception issues. Thanks and have a good day.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.