Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
stranger
stranger
J
YES! there is a way you can be friendly with the petrified drow and talk to them!

(I have no idea if this was relevant but I was wearing a female drow disguise at the time...)

First, you go up to the wizard drow (His name is Dhourn Initiate of the living library) before the spectator pops up (DO NOT EXAMINE HIM) then unpetrify ONLY him (DO NOT UNPETRIFY THE OTHERS.) Let the spectator kill him (don't kill him yourself) and try to kill the spectator immediately.

One of the drow will have a full conversation with you and you will be on friendly terms with them.

L
L
Current play through they all go friendly if you kill the spectator and don't fight them.

Not sure if that's every time, or if you just do it via sneaking and luring the spectator away like I did, but there was nothing fancy involved afterwards. They were all friendly and talked to me (half elf) without any disguises or etc.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by lamaros
Current play through they all go friendly if you kill the spectator and don't fight them.

Not sure if that's every time, or if you just do it via sneaking and luring the spectator away like I did, but there was nothing fancy involved afterwards. They were all friendly and talked to me (half elf) without any disguises or etc.

But did you talk to Dhourn? He's the one who initiates the hostility after the spectator is gone.

veteran
veteran
You can brown beat Dhourn as a Female Drow, not sure if you can do it any other way.

L
L
Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by lamaros

But did you talk to Dhourn? He's the one who initiates the hostility after the spectator is gone.

Hmmm not really sure now. The spectator did kill one of them, so maybe that was why.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hii!, All you have to do is to kill the spectator while let him kill the Mastermind drow while fighting, if you prolong the battle long enough to get them all unpretrified, you can shove them to make them concious again and if only dhourn is killed, they will be neutral and talk to you saying how cool of a battle it was and how they don't know what to do now that their master is dead., they will probably kill you afterwards, but i killed them because my 4 customs are really goodies baddies as drows, so i dont know

M
stranger
stranger
M
Dhourn is troublesome, what is a mercenary without a master?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard