Originally Posted by snowram
Reddit is much closer to what me and my friends exprerienced. Among my 6 firends who played the game, the general consensus was that other than gamebreaking events like sudden disconnections, the game is pretty much perfect and just need the release content to be available. I don't remember anyone complaining about any of the common subject that this forum love to be angry about.
It's either short memory or poor attention on your part, since while it's true that the BG3 subreddit currently is closer in vibe to a fanclub than a discussion board, they DO discuss frequently all the topics that are discussed here (or on Steam, ResetetEra, etc) and the general agreement seem to come pretty much to the same conclusions.

Of course, not as frequently as they love to spam a buttload of dumb memes, thirsty posts about getting more romance with their favorite characters or Astarion and Minthara fanart, but still.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN