Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
GM4Him #825991 08/08/22 08:17 PM
veteran
veteran
Everyone the Absolute sent me with a very important message, I need you all to gather in the throne room.

Yes, yes, good-Oh, what's this? The Absolute is telling me you need to stand a few paces to the left. Praise the Absolute...no my left, yes, oh I can feel it, the Absolute is so happy you're standing together there...

GM4Him #826014 08/08/22 11:55 PM
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Arrows can cut through rope, a hunting arrow [mid evil arrows] can puncture even stuttered leather. The question is would our Pc be able to wield a bow with enough skill to even hit the rope. If there is any wind those odds are close to 0. Yet despite all the above. We can use magic, shove people 20M, jump like spider man. I can take a leap of faith in super accurate archers

Last edited by AusarViled; 08/08/22 11:55 PM.
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by AusarViled
Arrows can cut through rope, a hunting arrow [mid evil arrows] can puncture even stuttered leather. The question is would our Pc be able to wield a bow with enough skill to even hit the rope. If there is any wind those odds are close to 0. Yet despite all the above. We can use magic, shove people 20M, jump like spider man. I can take a leap of faith in super accurate archers

I have no doubt arrows can cut rope IF they hit just right AND IF enough arrows hit. 1 arrow cutting a rope that is thick enough to hold a massive brick seems beyond Robin Hood.

But notice, my suggestion is the rope would be resistant to piercing aka arrows and bolts, not immune to piercing. So, it could still be done with arrows and bolts, but it would be much harder. Far more believable for a thrown axe to hack it than an arrow.

And statues... 100% no. Arrows would not break statues.

As for Ragzlin... come on Larian. Mage Hand Legerdimain. That would be awesome. Invisible Mage Hand sneaks behind Ragzlin and Shoves that statue over. Yee.

Last edited by GM4Him; 09/08/22 02:32 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard