Originally Posted by gaymer
I feel like I'm fine with 4 because Larian's quality of life for many things making 6 just not fun to even imagine.

It's sad to say but many people asking for 6 aren't thinking about having to manage that in Larian's schema. It's just too cumbersome.

Maybe if you had 6 individual players.
I mean, many people asking for six ALREADY played the game with six characters, since it's something you can do right now with some extra steps, and are just asking for Larian to smooth the edges a bit, so all these faux concerns à la "Be careful what you wish for" seem at very least inopportune/redundant.

That said, that the Larian default scheme is garbage (even with 4) and it doesn't make the process particularly pleasant is another side note, and MAYBE if that's the problem Larian could take a cue from the last two years of feedback on that specific topic and address it, as well.
I don't think a defeatist attitude helps anyone.

If nothing else, given that clearly the toilet chain is not going anywhere at this point, they could at least introduce a system for custom formations. Which is ANOTHER feature that was asked by many.

Last edited by Tuco; 06/08/22 02:51 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN