Originally Posted by Tuco
I mean, I don’t want an “item bar” AT ALL, Ragnarok.
Except for the items I may EVENTUALLY choose to drag there myself.

And I would ideally do without bars at all. I absolutely loathe the concept of quick bar you seem to be so fond of.

I’ll take a clean UI with shortcuts “by type” a-la Solasta/BF1/BG2 any day, every day.

Ok, just to elaborate a bit on this since I wrote it from my phone when I was in the middle of my daily trekking (and don't tell me that I'm not committed to the cause of making this game better, people) if I have to be more specific I would probably marry an "unified inventory for the party" to few slot of "quickbelt" individual for each character where consumable items could be placed and appear in the UI quickbar. Basically what PoE II and Pathfinder already do.

That said, I reaffirm that in my ideal world the "quickbar" would be a submenu on a very minimalistic UI and the "big hotbar randomly filled with garbage" would FUCK OFF into space in a collision route to the center of the Sun, to make room for a decent UI that fits the needs of a D&D-based game.

Last edited by Tuco; 09/08/22 01:55 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN