Originally Posted by Dolfanar
As someone who played EA almost exclusively with a party of 8, up until the patches became a problem, literally the only issue I had was the ridiculous hoops of starting a bogus multi-player game and save game editing that it required to get there. Once the game started, it was loads of fun with constant party interaction.

All I want is an easy way to mod party size up front. That’s it. No impact to anyone else’s game. And for the uninitiated party size is literally a single integer database entry. Not rocket science folks. This will not bust the games budget.

for me as well, I can mod just fine, but having to use some janky method of starting 3 different clients up on the lowest graphics setting, make different characters on each of them, get them all in a party, combine that with having to worry about patches breaking everything, it's just not worth it for me right now.

As for the "BUT THE BALANCE" crew, who cares, just make a simple "this game is balanced around a party of four people, if you choose to enable more characters, the balance will be broken" box, and let modders worry about making the game harder if people want it. Difficulty settings "break" the balance anyways.

Last edited by Boblawblah; 09/08/22 03:33 PM.