Originally Posted by mrfuji3
(I'm fairly sure projectile distances are affected by it..?!) which means that the game keeps track of characters' Z-coordinate.
Its ben some time when i checked this ...
But as i did, oposite was the truth. frown

I remember i was trying it in Dror Ragzlin throne room ... and i remember that game didnt recognized at all how high ( :D) i was compared to my targets ...
If i remember corectly i was even able to use shocking grasp to some random goblin while sitting on rafters(?).

Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Originally Posted by Sigi98
I doubt this can reasonably implemented at this point, but nonetheless +1 to fly/spider climb.
I am not a programmer, but is it really THAT hard to implement something like flying and such at this stage? Is it possible to estimate how hard it could feasibly be?
Me neither ... i have just fundamental basics of Jawa ... and i never had any especialy good grades in that field either. laugh

But from my limited perspective it heavily depends on what is allready implemented ...

IF (and that is a big if) mrfuji3 is corect and the game is able tog5i work with Z-Axis it should be trivial for purely vertical movement ... and fairly easy for everything else because there is still a line of motion in a right-angled triangle.

On the other hand if im right and the game engine dont understand the idea behind Z axis ... then it would be nearly impossible since it would require changes in the very core of that engine and that can screw litteraly everything. :-/

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown