Originally Posted by MelivySilverRoot
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Personaly i dont think this necesarily "need" any solution ... after all, its not something that could occur "non-intentionaly". smile

I agree. Also..."It's a legitimate strategy!" that allows a more strategical approach to combat which I love!

In my opinion, it's also more logical this way. Ennemies are only made aware of someone's presence when stepping out of the shadows to strike...or on failed Stealth checks obviously :p

I disagree. We discussed this topic before. I was able to have one character lock the bulette in combat and then just had one character with good stealth sitting there pummeling the creature until it died. The creature didn't even get a single attack. It just froze there while my stealth character wiped to the floor with it. That's just broken.

It's one thing if you get a single attack against a frozen Target and then you are pulled into combat. Each round you might still continue to maintain stealth, but you should be a part of the rounds from the moment you make the first attack. You should not be able to just sit there in some non-turn-based setting pummeling an enemy that is locked in turn base.

Last edited by GM4Him; 02/09/22 12:23 PM.