Originally Posted by Wormerine
I am saying that the mechanic is broken. Having an ability to ignore the problem doesn't make it go away.
I know ...
Its not matter of making something go away ... its more a question if making it go away is necesary.

I mean, i dont really mind fixing this exploit ... but i dont use it, so i dont mind keeping it as it is.
But if that fix would strip away options i use, i would preffer keeping it as it is.

I believe that it obvious, isnt it? :-/

When I am playing the game I expect to be able to enjoy it and immerse myself in it - I don't want to think about balance, and game design, and create self-restrictions.
That is exactly what confuses me ...

I mean if (or when) i immerse myself ... and dont think about game design at all ... i would never end up in situation where i would use exploit allowing me to move infinitely aroun time-frozen battlefield. O_o
There is simply no way i would follow the procedure to achieve the said exploit ...

I wouldnt say half word, if it would be something you can achieve accidentaly ...

In the scenario that you described the characters who are still unstealthed could move into their position during their turn
Presuming they are close enough to reach that position within single turn ...
Otherwise, nope. :-/

Most turn based games are entirely turn based
I dont think this is relevant anyhow ... we dont play most games, we play this one ... and this one isnt.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown