Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
And an interesting thing Shadowheart mentions is that the voice told her she will be "a beautiful weapon".

Excellent observation.

Originally Posted by The_Red_Queen
Apologies that this is a bit of a tangent. I was just thinking that if we knew who that person was it might help shed some light on who the dreamer is.

I don't think it's off topic at all. It's a perfectly valid question that fits the theme of the thread, which is exploring theories about what's going on. Honestly, I've wondered who that individual is several times myself, and I can't help but notice the similarity in the armor design. Still, I think it's too early to tell.

Originally Posted by The_Red_Queen
There’s presumably a reason why the cult have been set to kill survivors from the ship.

Speaking of hunting down the survivors to kill them...

Something I always wonder about when I'm watching the intro--it almost looks like the red dragons attacking the ship are trying to kill the prisoners in the pods more than anything else.

Notice the way the dragon breathes fire toward Laezel in the chamber in the scene where the flames move in slow motion. Sure, maybe the dragons are just attacking any and everything, but still, it stands out to me, almost as if the dragon is targeting the companions.

And the same thing happens when the nerves of the transponder are finally connected. The dragon pokes his head in, stares at you and then lets loose with the fire. Even if the dragon is staring straight at Laezel, a githyanki.

Last edited by JandK; 04/09/22 08:12 AM.