Originally Posted by RumRunner151
"auto success on shoves from stealth"
Don't shove from stealth.

"seeing the exact sight lines of enemies"
Don't hold the shift key

"not having to make a stealth roll even in Heavy Armor as long as I'm not in their sight cones"
Don't stealth in heavy armor.

"I KNOW I can just disappear at any time."
"I know I have a stack of guaranteed damage granades in my inventory that will wipe the enemy down"
"I know I can just easy stealth and push enemy to death."
But if you set your own house rules to start the game to exclude using these and then can't keep to your own rules...I can't help you and that's not the fault of the game.
But what if I would have really wanted to start the combat by shoving the high-positioned scout while I was stealthed, but I want that to be not guaranteed? I think it should be a check at advantage. This can't be done in BG3.

Enemy sight cones are a poor mechanic for stealth. Enemies also have ears that they should be able to notice things with. And yet in BG3, even if I don't press shift to view their sight cones, I can still easily guess their location and automatically succeed by sneaking up behind them.

Same as above. I want to attempt to stealth while in heavy armor, because it should be still possible if unlikely. But BG3 doesn't allow this - it's 100% chance if I just stay out of the enemy's direct sight.

tl;dr: BG3's stealth mechanics don't allow me to play in a way that I think is reasonable. It gives auto-success to too many things, trivializing the experience and making it not enjoyable because of the lack of risk/chance.