What do you suggest? To fix all the exploits you deem OP? Where do you draw the line there's so many of them smile.
BG3 obviously has alot of common with the Divinity games and having alot of freedom seems to be a core feature of Larian games in general. They'd have to rework the entire game , put countless limitations on everything so Big Brother Larian can watch over your shoulder, railroading your every step(like certain other studios), is that what you prefer? I've read exploits here such as 100% shove from stealth or character not entering combat allowing to cheese fights being mentioned on the forums time after time, yet in all my 7 playthroughs I never felt the need to metagame exploit the limitations of the game. Suppose I just approach games differently from others? Each to their own I guess.

I see it just the same as reloading quicksaves, bad roll? Fight not going your way? Had to use a resurrection scroll early on? Just reload and now I don't have to deal with consequences smile. Imho the biggest cheat in the game this, yet you can ignore it as well. Games is what you make of it.

Perhaps another thread is warranted such as; "BG3 and future games shouldn't be a sandbox here's why..." rather than argue about cheese mechanics in a game that is set up and designed around you being able to cheese.
For example there's a loading screen tooltip mentioned that fights can spill over to different areas, dragging more npcs into the fight.This could also be considered a cheese by luring a tough enemy into a town for ez kill... or simply as a "fun" feature.

Last edited by Tandi; 20/09/22 10:25 AM.