Originally Posted by Flooter
The core design decision to include those things in BG3 is on the game.
But ... they are included ... arent they? O_o

But dang! how much admin do I need to do before I can cast my cool spell?
Depends on your playstyle ... aka your decision. laugh

Starting from none > if you keep your group together at all time.
Up to many, depending on how much different activities you do with your characters separately. smile

C) Have an invisible PC
D) Suffer a random bug
I see litteraly no difference between stealthing and invisibility ... in matter of joining or not joining initiative order. laugh

And yes, bugs sucks ... but bugs are hardly intentional, are they? smile

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Im talking about "enter turn based" wich becomes "end turn" button ... wich gets shiny blue outline representing your movement ... quite noticeable change in my opinion.
And "short/long rest" wich become "flee combat" button ... wich gets red instead of gold ... also quite significant change imho. :-/
Those things are only visible when you select the character that's out of combat.By then, yeah, I'd have noticed they were missing.
Obviously ...

Im not sure what is your point here. laugh
Did you really just criticized part of UI wich purpose is to control single character actions that it is focused on single chracter only? o_O

But if I just cycle through combat by clicking End Turn, I never get to see the change in buttons you mention.
What are you talking about? O_o
The second you enter combat, those buttons change ... there is no flee combat button, if you arent in combat ... aswell as there is no end turn button, if you arent in turn based mode.
And i would dare to say "Duh" here. O_o

Who's fighting and who's not fighting are different pieces of information. I'd settle for a line in the combat log : "Combat start! Gale isn't in initiative."
Sounds acceptable to me. smile

//Edit:
Originally Posted by Tandi
I see it just the same as reloading quicksaves, bad roll? Fight not going your way? Had to use a resurrection scroll early on? Just reload and now I don't have to deal with consequences smile. Imho the biggest cheat in the game this, yet you can ignore it as well. Games is what you make of it.
+Bzillion ... well said!

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 20/09/22 09:26 AM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown