Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Flooter
The core design decision to include those things in BG3 is on the game.
But ... they are included ... arent they? O_o
They're included for now, in EA. They could still change (maybe?) hence the feedback.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Flooter
But if I just cycle through combat by clicking End Turn, I never get to see the change in buttons you mention.
What are you talking about? O_o
The second you enter combat, those buttons change ... there is no flee combat button, if you arent in combat ... aswell as there is no end turn button, if you arent in turn based mode.
This deserves clarification. As I understood your point, big buttons around the hotbar change significantly in and out of combat, which would make it easy to see who's in combat or not.

If this is your point, here's my counterpoint: Combat starts with your first PC in initiative, their hotbar clearly in "combat mode". The flow then follows initiative, going from hotbar in "combat mode" to hotbar in "combat mode". If I just click End Turn instead of manually selecting a PC who's not in combat, the game doesn't show me a hotbar that's not in "combat mode" before combat is over.

Relying on icons the game doesn't show in its normal flow isn't ideal. Just clicking End Turn is how I find myself going for a round or two before the "teacher's sense" you mentioned kicks in and I realize someone's on the sideline.

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.