Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by GM4Him
you can suddenly just grab the ball and run with it without dribbling, that throws off your entire game. It's therefore not your fault
And you are just as wrong as in every other example you created.
Of couse it is your fault ... entirely ... you said it yourself you "can" > therefore you choose to do, or do not. wink

that's how 100% of turn-based cRPGs play as well
This is simply not true and you know it ...

This has happened to me numerous times since I started EA, and it's gotten better but still happens.
And the idea that maybe you arent doing something corectly still didnt ocur? O_o

I can play chess with Timmy, Sally and Nick
Speaking about "NOT changing rules" ... how? O_o

As Fuji pointed out, it's one thing to change rules and do something different if there is a beforehand explanation. Basically tooltips. Then it's like, "Oh. This game is different than other games. They're playing by different rules. Now those different rules have been communicated and I understand them and I can rethink my play style."
I dunno ... maybe i read something wrong, but even tho i completely agree with Fuji that rules in BG-3 should be comunicated clearer ...

It seems to me that his first paragraph is basicaly trying to say Tabletop DnD ruleset =/= Baldur's Gate 3 ruleset ...
And since we all should know and see that is true ...
Maybe core of your problem isnt that someone is "changing" the rules ... maybe the problem is that you were expecting to play Chess (tabetop DnD), but sit on the table where we play Draughts (BG-3) ... then your confusion about rules is understandable, but keep complaining about that this is not how it goes in different game isnt really helping anything. :-/ How about for a change try to figure out how thigs work in THIS game? :-/
But maybe im reading it wrong.

Ugh. You REALLY like to tell people they are wrong. I especially loved the "and you know it" part.

To all this I say, "I'm tired. It's been almost 2 years now - 2 years of people who like to keep telling me I'm complaining and act like I hate this game. 2 years of arguing when I never wanted to argue. You know, 90% of every post I ever made out here was meant to bring up observations and feedback and suggestions. I NEVER wanted to argue or debate or have a negative complain versus praise Larian fight with anyone."

2 years of getting insulted too, like I just have no intelligence. "Get gud. It's in you. Stop attacking the game."

This is a suggestion forum. Iron sharpens iron. If you want something to get better, you point out what you think are flaws. This entire post is about how there are mechanics that people feel are broken. My whole point is that I support their suggestions that there are still plenty of exploits that need fixing. Nothing more. Nothing less.