Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by fylimar
JandK : are you seriously saying that women with a sexual appetite are evil? What about men then? Or do you think, that men are the victims of the evil wicked witches here? I have noticed that in regards to the sex scene with Minthara you called her evil for having sex, but never lost a word about pc, who is a willing participant.

Well, it's the evil path for a reason. The unwed fornication and push to make perversion into a reward. Note how the positioning isn't reproductive, but rather a celebration of flesh and the lowly lustful nature.

This is what destroys society. It creeps into cultures and breaks apart families. Soon children are being raised without parents. It leads to decay and rot, the downfall of all that is good and wholesome. This is why we define it as evil.

The player on the evil path is evil, of course. Either by design or through the machinations of the temptress. It makes little difference in the final judgement.
OK, I think I'm really creeped out by you now. I don't even want to know, what you think of homosexuality, If sex has to be reproductive in your opinion.
And I noticed that you didn't even answer my question about men and women, which tells me everything, I need to know.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who