Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
"Small minority", meanwhile in the Victorian age the world was globally affected by the sexuality of ankles.

And in today's day and age, the sexual objectification of feet has become so widespread that it is negatively impacting women, by making the majority of them uncomfortable and some places in the world even imposing rules upon women because of how widespread it is becoming, including America.

Not bad for a small irrelevant minority.

Like I said, I'm open to the argument, but I think you're pushing an exaggeration as far as you can.

I dare say a "foot fetish" is labeled a fetish for a reason, in that it is a fringe issue.

As for your Victorian assertions, first, I'm not sure what your point is, and second, much of that is misunderstanding and myth. But again and more importantly, I'm not sure what your point is.

I say that breasts are sexualized in this culture. You respond that you think ankles used to be sexualized. I suggest that you're feeding into a well known myth, but regardless, I never made any arguments about what's sexualized in any other culture.