I really like Pathfinder world building. They have towns and people and lore and so forth. I love how in Kingmaker I built more villages and I could go visit them and their people. I like how in WotR I visit lots of locations, each with their own stories and history.

I do not fully get that from BG3. Instead I get questions. Lots of questions. Why were fishermen on the shore? Where was their village? Did the nautiloid crash into it? I don't see signs of a village. Moonhaven is desolate, and it has been for 130 years. So... And here's this grove that's got druids, maybe twenty total. No gardens. No nothing. Where do they get food? Hunting? Hunting what? Where are all the animals? Foraging? Foraging what? There are hardly any plants to eat in the area. No night. No time. No weather. Fires burn forever. People have the same convos.

Remember, I LOVE BG3. I'm just saying that Pathfinder feels more like a vast world and more alive to me. BG3 feels very unreal with everything smashed together, no animals roaming, no commoners, etc.