Originally Posted by Flooter
I wonder which is the happy drink. I suppose it's the whiskey if it came in a box, or the wine if that didn't.
Ha! Good question. Honestly, unfortunately both are sad drinks quality wise. Wine is open, so I will probably start with that.

Originally Posted by Flooter
That was the hook of an entire Spiderman movie! And a feature of every modern Star Wars movie! Whether or not you can see the appeal, surely you've noticed "we got the old actor(s) back" has always been a selling point.
Fair enough. We will see soon enough. I will still will be surprised if it will turn out to be Jim though. Like if it was him, I feel they would include an iconic line at the end of the last trailer. To reveal Minsc, and then keep a secret to who is voicing him just feels off.

Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
I think the fact that he hasn't played the role in decades does allow for some latitude in them teasing him. If the last Spider-man movie had been almost two decades ago, then getting the original star back would feel like a bigger deal.
Huh, yeah I know I should have used a different example - I just couldn't be asked to think of one. How about Indiana Jones. After all last Indiana movie was released in 89 silence

Last edited by Wormerine; 14/12/22 06:01 PM.